Careers and Employment at MSCM Ltd
MSCM knows that hiring the right talent is the key to driving results!
Our employees get the opportunity and support they need to create their own career paths. From the office to the shop floor, our people share our outlook and ambitions.
In joining MSCM, a globally recognised expert in hydraulic distribution solutions, you will be part of a team of dedicated individuals with over 100 years of experience working on global projects for the Offshore Energy Industry.
A rewarding and fulfilling next step whether you’re a school leaver, a graduate, or an experienced chartered professional; we have a wide variety of roles.
We’re proud of what we do at MSCM and are always looking for people with the right attitude and approach to share our ambition, are you the person for us? We always encourage our staff to take on new challenges. They’re at the forefront of our exciting future... come and explore the MSCM journey!
MSCM Ltd Employee Reviews
The Graduate Engineer is responsible for providing design assistance and administrative engineering support for an organization. Duties include designing 3-dimensional models and prototypes, producing detailed drawings, assisting in tender proposal submissions, and documentation for product compliance.
They are responsible for managing product literature and crib sheets and generating bills of material (BOM). Graduate Engineer’s also assist in defining product specifications and liaise with stakeholders to obtain design approval. They must possess knowledge in using design software such as Solidworks.
- Assist the project management team to convert client engineering requirements into detailed defined instructions for the procurement and production departments.
- Establish cost effective design packages for the satisfaction and timely completion of manufacturing and inspection activities ensuring compliance to quality, engineering, and safety standards.
- Perform stress analysis calculations.
- Provide quotation data in the form of layout drawings and technical assistance.
- Attend internal design reviews.
- Assist in the development of design standards.
- Participate in training and personal development.
- Assisting with QHSE related aspects as instructed by Head of QHSE
- Assisting in developing of QHSE Policies and procedures
- Conduct Internal audits as required using the templates and prepared questions to complete to correct standard and format.
- Implementing the Company’s training plan
- Quality management administration
- Assisting with investigations into any quality, health, or safety incidents
- Helping to develop and improve the company’s quality, health and safety, and environmental management systems.
- Supporting the assessment, monitoring, measuring, and recommendations associated with QHSE improvement initiatives.
- Preparing QHSE related information
- Assisting in regular monitoring of the Company’s QHSE management system performance
- Preparing and distributing monthly, quarterly, and annual QHSE statistical performance reports
- Participating and assisting with planned meetings and preparation of meeting minutes
- Assisting with QHSE tasks for approval of suppliers/subcontractors
- In the absence of the Head of QHSE helping with any minor facility issues on site.
- Promoting a positive quality, healthy, safe, and environmentally friendly culture throughout the Company.