Careers and Employment at MSCM Ltd
MSCM knows that hiring the right talent is the key to driving results!
Our employees get the opportunity and support they need to create their own career paths. From the office to the shop floor, our people share our outlook and ambitions.
In joining MSCM, a globally recognised expert in hydraulic distribution solutions, you will be part of a team of dedicated individuals with over 100 years of experience working on global projects for the Offshore Energy Industry.
A rewarding and fulfilling next step whether you’re a school leaver, a graduate, or an experienced chartered professional; we have a wide variety of roles.
We’re proud of what we do at MSCM and are always looking for people with the right attitude and approach to share our ambition, are you the person for us? We always encourage our staff to take on new challenges. They’re at the forefront of our exciting future... come and explore the MSCM journey!
MSCM Ltd Employee Reviews
The role of the MRB Administrator is to support the traceability of MSCM products by producing Manufacturers Record Books for our Clients to approved standard within an agreed period of time.
MRBs consist of all the documentation relating to a product including the materials, components, assembly process, test results, and other quality related documents.
• Liaise with MRB Team to organise the MRB documentation schedule & delivery time.
• Collect data from internal departments to create MRBs.
• Ensure all documentation is completed correctly and scanned on the system efficiently.
• Prepare and submit MRBs in a timely and accurate manner to Client requirements.
• Respond promptly to communications from clients & colleagues.
• Helping with enquiries and questions
• Archiving of all documentation within the department following company practice.
Responsible for identifying, maintaining, and developing opportunities for promotion of MSCM products within the oil and gas industry. Advise Clients and prospective Clients on product placement, provide written quotations and provide ongoing support.
• Conduct commercial negotiations with new and existing clients.
• Process purchase orders onto MRP system
• Conduct contract reviews.
• Participate in client interface meetings to support the sales and project engineering departments.
• Participate in offsite meetings/exhibitions.
• Clients and Prospective Clients of MSCM, Managers, Staff and Contractors
• Liaise with Clients on project design.
• Assist the project management team to convert client engineering requirements into detailed defined instructions and designs for the procurement and production departments.
• Provide quotation data in the form of layout drawings.
• Offer technical assistance when necessary.
• Attend internal design reviews.
• Assist in the development of design standards.
• Adhere to Company procedures and British Standards.
• Participation in internal audits if requested.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Quality Champion to ensure all MSCM components comply to requirements and specifications as stipulated by MSCM and its customers whilst maintaining and driving improvement.
• General inspection utilising a wide range of measuring equipment including micrometres and Vernier callipers digital and computerised height gauges
• Carry out final inspection of components
• Carry out final Inspection of subcontract components and services including coatings and painting
• Part marking of components using computerised and manual equipment
• Deburring of components using mechanical and chemical processes
• Assist in the development of design standards
• Adhere to Company procedures and British Standards
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
The role of Senior Project Manager is to initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control and close projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Senior Project Manager will define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. The Senior Project Manager will take responsibility, lead, and drive the team to success.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop full scale project plans, track project milestones and deliverability.
• Work closely with customer management to understand the business requirement for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project.
• Define deliverable, resource management and work plan for the project and manage their development and delivery.
• Ensure that the project is delivered within the financial requirements of the business unit.
• Estimate and plan projects from start to finish with built in contingencies.
• Ensure projects meet project specifications and industry leading quality standards.
• Manage monitor and motivate the cross functional team assigned to the project.
• Conduct project presentations and compile reports to all management levels.
• Act as Client and Supplier interface as required.
• Implement and manage project changes, interventions, and costs to achieve project outputs.
• Carry out risk-benefit analysis, present options, and plan accordingly.
• Mentor junior team members in every aspect of the project
Cressex Business Park
Bucks. HP12 3TA