Careers and Employment at MSCM Ltd
MSCM knows that hiring the right talent is the key to driving results!
Our employees get the opportunity and support they need to create their own career paths. From the office to the shop floor, our people share our outlook and ambitions.
In joining MSCM, a globally recognised expert in hydraulic distribution solutions, you will be part of a team of dedicated individuals with over 100 years of experience working on global projects for the Offshore Energy Industry.
A rewarding and fulfilling next step whether you’re a school leaver, a graduate, or an experienced chartered professional; we have a wide variety of roles.
We’re proud of what we do at MSCM and are always looking for people with the right attitude and approach to share our ambition, are you the person for us? We always encourage our staff to take on new challenges. They’re at the forefront of our exciting future... come and explore the MSCM journey!
MSCM Ltd Employee Reviews
• Experienced Orbital Welder (ability to programme and set up Orbital Weld)
• Terminating Steel Tube Flying Leads (STFL’s)
• Working with tube of various sizes
• Use of Orbital wire fed heads
• Using AMI equipment would be an advantage
• Dealing with helically wound tubes (advantage)
• Day-to-day contribution to the welding team.
• Working as part of the production team the ideal candidate for this position will be fully conversant with the TIG welding process and familiar with ASME IX
• You will have a proven track record in butt welding with a variety of dissimilar metals (stainless steel to duplex materials) in order to manufacture key components for the oil and gas industry.
• Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings in order to take the appropriate action.
• Ensure correct materials & welding methods are used in line with drawing.
• The ability to read and interpret technical specifications and engineering drawings.
• Good organisation skills with meticulous eye for detail most important.
• Some training will be available if required.
Cressex Business Park
Bucks. HP12 3TA